2014年2月26日星期三

The practical push pop cake containers, making the classic cakes

I haven’t seen my aunt for a long time, and my father told me that we would visit my aunt this weekend. I was so glad that I told my friend Jenny immediately. My aunt Cherry can make very delicious cake, so I really like to visit her. But my mother doesn’t get along well with my aunt, so we seldom associated with each other. But since this year, my mother found a job with the help of my aunt, so our two families get closer again. My aunt can make very delicious cake, and each time my mother would tell my aunt not to give me many cakes as she afraid I would get fat.
push pop cake containers

When we arrived at my aunt’s house, my aunt and uncle were greeted us at the gate. And after a big meal, my aunt finally brought in my favorite, her handmade cake. But this time, it wasn’t place on a paper cups, but a push pop cake containers, which is a plastic cup, has a more capacity. My aunt said the paper cups are not environmental which waste a lot of sources. So she replaced the paper cup with these push pop cake containers, which is much practical and reusable.
 
That day, we really enjoyed having fun with each other, and my mother seemed very happy too. And when we were about to leave, I heard my father said we should frequently contacts with each time. That was the best sentence I have ever heard that day, as I really want to taste my aunt’s handmade cake badly.

没有评论:

发表评论