2014年2月8日星期六

Take coral bedding set into account to made your bedroom more dreamy

My mother is a thrifty housewife, she always give us the best things and leave the rest not so good things for herself. I still remember once I bought a coral bedding set for her bedroom, she said it was too warm and sent to my young brother's wife, I was very angry but can't say anything. My young brother’s wife is a shrew who always thinking of her interests. I used to tell my mother not to give her so many good things and leave some to herself in private. But she said they are family member and should take care of each other. I know I couldn’t persuade her, so I bought coral bedding set for her again in case she feel cold in winter days.
coral bedding set

My mother gave birth to four children, I am the oldest one. I have two brothers and one sister. In those days, when we four were going to school, my mother had very hard days. I don't have grandparent, they were gone while I haven't born. My parent took care of us while they have to work. Those tough days, I won't forget. So when I graduated and find a job, I promise to give my mother the best live.

I give half of my income to my mother every month, and helped to decorate the house when we had extra money. I would find time to go home once a month and chatting with my mother. We would make delicious food together. Although I might not be a good helper, but I know my mother would love to have me to accompany with her.

Two years ago, my mother had a kidney stone, and lived in the hospital for a month, at that time she was so fragile, and can't eat any food except fluid-like food. After surgery, the pain of incision made her couldn't fall asleep all night. Each time when I saw her looked painful I felt indebted as if it were received in me. Luckily my mother recovered very quickly.

The cold weather is coming again, if you love your parents, I suggest you to buy coral bedding set for them to give them a warm winter even though you are not around them.

没有评论:

发表评论