2014年2月12日星期三

Make good use of aquarium thermometer to protect your fish

Have you notice some people's water tank's surface would stick on an aquarium thermometer? Do you know what its function is? The internet shows that it is to provide a suitable temperature environment for your fish tank. So I decided to buy one aquarium thermometer for my fish tank.
aquarium thermometer

Honestly, this thermometer can precisely to measure your aquarium's temperature range from 0℃ to 50℃. And according to the specification, its glass tube is made of German material while its suction cup can resists acid and alkali. It looks perfect in my aquarium, and its price is reasonable, so I think it is worth to recommend to all of you.

My son Rich used to very afraid of this thermometer, he believed the red liquid in the bottom of the thermometer is blood. He once even asked me was something dead in the inside. I told him it is just some red liquid, it is not the blood. And now when he is free, he would standing in front of the thermometer and read the numbers almost every day.

And sometimes I would show him how to read the numbers personally. Although I know he might not understand now, but I think it is necessary to let him understand this wonderful world little by little. Or maybe some days he would attain to great heights in Math.

And when my son is growing up day by day, it is time to send him to the kindergarten. And once he came home from kindergarten for the first day, he told me proudly that his classmate didn’t know what aquarium thermometer is while he told them he would read the number show in the aquarium thermometer.

I don’t know whether it is truly because I let my son make a contact with the numbers when he was very young. He is very interested in math, and always can get a high grade.

没有评论:

发表评论