2014年4月18日星期五

Double Handle Faucet, Flowing Water Natural and Smooth

Live in the city for a long time, we all would miss the day when we travel to some small countryside and live there for a few days. Everything in the countryside seem so nature and pure. The water flow in the hiding brook can be bottle up and drink directly. Live in there, you don’t have to worry about whether the vegetables has spray pesticide, or the meat is safe to eat or not and so on. There is no noise of the car horn, the rumbling noise from the site. All you can hear is the sound the wind and the bird, you can have a comfortable nap in the afternoon. Everything in the countryside seems so wonderful to me that even I came back from there a week, I still can’t get used to the lifestyle in the city. I miss the days in the countryside so much.
Double Handle Faucet
My husband knows me. He knew I always want to live in the suburb, but we couldn’t, according to our economic condition right now. In order to make me happy, or give me the illusion of living in the countryside, he changed the faucet in our bathroom into this double handle faucet. With this faucet, each time when I open it, I can feel the water flow through my hands feels like the water on the brook flow through my hands. Besides, because this faucet featured with durable ceramic valves ensuring there is no water leak.
wall faucet
In order to match the decorative style, my husband even chose this wall faucet to install in our kitchen. On one hand, this faucet are the same type faucet which is used in our bathroom, on the other hand, this faucet is use the wall-in design, which could make good use of the space. Moreover, it can change the water temperature according to your needs, very convenient for you to use in the kitchen. I very appreciate my husband’s considerate actions. Now even though I still miss those days we traveled to the countryside, the feeling is not strong anymore.

没有评论:

发表评论