2014年4月8日星期二

Baby Dot Sundress, Princess Girl’s Collection

Some newborn babies lack a sense of security, you can see from their shaking little hands after they sleep, so they rely on their parents to give them more comfort. As parents, you need to hold them in arms and let them feel they are safe. Beside this, you need to build a safe and quiet environment for them. Don’t think of your responsibility is over when they growing up to 5 to 10 years old. Your responsibility won’t end until they have the ability to take care of themselves without your help.
Baby Dot Sundress
The kids at 5 to 10 years old might be the most troublesome period for many parents, as at this stage, they won’t hear your word tamely and sometimes would do the opposite thing to against your will, perhaps will make you helpless. Baby girl is much easier to handle, as they born to be a well-behaved kid, won’t do anything is too much for them. And maybe this is why I prefer to have a girl rather than have a boy when I know I was pregnant.
little girl dresses
My little girl now is 3 years old, just step into the next stage of her life, about going to the kindergarten. In order to make her look much beautiful and popular among her new classmates, I choose a beautiful baby dot sundress for her to wear when she went to the kindergarten for the first time.

My little girl love to wear dress and hate to wear long pants, sometimes she even would throw the pants I prepare for her on the ground. So I have to keep buying her all kinds of beautiful little girl dresses. But in winter cold days, even though she refuses to wear pants, I still have to persuade her in order not to let her catch a cold.

没有评论:

发表评论