2014年5月12日星期一

A Story about Inductive Charging Toothbrush

Mr. Zhang came to my home for the first time. We slept together, and then chat, for three hours. I lie on the bed while Mr. Zhang sat on the sofa, seemed so tired, light up a cigarette, but I said I didn’t like it, so he snuffed out it. I felt so sleepy and keep yawning so I want him to leave as soon as possible. He saw what I mean, but insist on asking my name before he go, said want to remember my name and come next time. I told him my name as I don’t care whether he would come next time or not.
Inductive Charging Toothbrush
He really came to visit me the second time, and when he enter the door, he took out an inductive charging toothbrush, and asked me whether he can stay. I said yes but no holding sleep thing, so hot. In the middle of the night, Mr. Zhang brushed his teeth in the bathroom, made very loud noise, wake up the neighbor. Mr. Zhang said he put the toothbrush here, so he can use it next time. I looked him put his toothbrush on the cabinet next to the wash basin, cover with clean toilet paper. And I was thinking to myself, what a strange person, did strange thing. 
The next day, passed so uncomfortable. Every time when I wash my face, I saw the toothbrush cover with toilet paper, not ugly, but I just feel uncomfortable, why would I need this to remind me of someone called Mr. Zhang. I don’t love him, and we only got laid for twice. He even isn’t my regular sex partner. This place was forcibly occupied by his best toothbrush, so other people can’t put the toothbrush there. I own this place, why should I give him a piece of exclusive territory. So I throw away his toothbrush into the trash can. After half month, Mr. Zhang called me said he want to come to visit me, and asked whether his toothbrush is still there or should he buy a new one. I said yes, I went downstairs, bought a new toothbrush and did the same. Mr. Zhang also brushed his teeth at midnight. I can see he knew the difference but he still smiled at me. The next day, he left, with ten dollars on the desk, and text me said it was for the toothbrush.

没有评论:

发表评论