2014年1月14日星期二

The best fashionable dog suede snow boots for your lovely dog

The living standards have improved to a higher level, while people have the right to pay more attention to their home decoration and pets. Presently, many people start to feed one or two dogs to add more fun to their life. When considering to feeding a dog, we should have a good attitude and takes responsibility to taking good care of them. These dog suede snow boots can offer your pet dog full protection of their little feet.
dog suede snow boots


These boots reminds me of the baby’s feet. The dog we decided to feed is like a baby of us. They are a life, so puny that need human’s protection. Without human, they might be bully by other strong animals like the bigger dogs. 

Have you had watch that famous movie called Hachik? I was deeply touched by that dog after I watched the movie. I can’t believe there will be such a faithful dog on this world. But the movie is based on a real story happened in Japan. Thus it can be seen that dog can be human’s friends forever. I had watched that movie for many times, each time I saw it I still be touched to cry. And recently I adopted a shepherd dog from the dog’s protection centers. I called him Kyd. He is such a well-behaved dog that I almost don’t need to train him where to eat and where to have bowel movements. 

We living together for three weeks when he started to rely on me, like rely on his friends. He would answer the door when I came home. And, because the weather is getting colder and colder, and I found his feet are very cold when I hold him in arms. So I bought him this boots, he seemed not like these boots in the beginning. And always drop it while I didn't notice, after I tried many time to put it on again. He finally accepted it. The boots can not only protect his feet from the cold, but also can prevent him to scratching my blankets. With the boots in his leg, I can never find the bite mark on the sofa and the carpet, or break down my favorite vase. 

This winter, keep one dog suede snow boots for your pet dog, making his winter a warm and wonderful seasons. 

没有评论:

发表评论